Web system is a site that allows user to use various interactive services, integrated and functioning in a single system. The integral component of such systems is the access rights management subsystem, which ensures the security of commercial information. The ERP systems we develop, also called enterprise level systems, have such features as:
They cover different topics and target audience is all users who use this product.
Portals of sectoral or specialized nature, information portals covering great amounts of data.
Digital market places with advanced functionality designed for online business.
- You have to deal with large amounts of information (records of meetings, customer data, order data, expenses and payment accounting, etc.), and it is already inconvenient to manage with the help of simple notepad or diary (including electronic one);
- You work with information not only on your own, but within a team. That is, alongside with your access there are other people who should have the access (including remote access) to the information as well (moreover, depending on their function, they may get access to one part of the information and not get to the other part);
- You want to organize the communication between certain groups of people in a certain way and in a certain sequence;
You want to computerize some routine operations using computer technology, for example to:
- generate documents (certificates, contracts, etc.) automatically based on data of customers and employees etc.;
- automate mass distribution of messages, reminders (in the form of emails or SMS) to employees and customers;
- automate the appointments of clients to you (for example, through the online appointment form on your website);
- automate the process of ordering your product or service by the customer (using shopping cart on your site) and its payment by the customer (using electronic payment systems);
- automate the compilation of statistical reports, various calculations and totals;
- and other operations.
- data storage organized in certain structures;
- access to stored data (for search, change, etc.) for many interested parties at the same time;
- transfer of data between certain parties and according to certain rules;
- conversion of data by certain algorithms.
Web application is a powerful tool that allows implementing the most incredible business ideas; helps automate the process of dealing with large amounts of data (customer database, product catalog, branch network, documents, etc.). Cross-platform development allows you to correctly display information and function on different devices (computers, tablets, mobile phones) and operating systems.
- usability. Provide instant access to the application, it is enough just to have Internet connection and a working browser;
- multi-user system. Many users can work in a web application at the same time;
- centralized storage and security of information. All data is stored in one place, where changes are instantly saved and backups are created;
- ease of use, users learn faster how to work with a web system if compare to desktop system;
- simple architecture – you should set up only server, workplaces are connected automatically;
- easy integration with website;
- possibility to deploy the system both in the office and on the hosting like a website, saving on the purchase of additional equipment.
Web system is designed for co-working of a large number of users and allows you to create virtual information spaces for individual projects or company units.
- document flow;
- storage of documents;
- task management system;
- warehouse accounting;
- wiki systems;
- group calendar;
- messaging system;
- management and monitoring;
- reports etc.
Web system is a platform for data integration, providing an opportunity for employees to use it as a single point of access to the Company’s information infrastructure.
- personalize the interface for each user;
- work with several corporate applications in one interface;
- use data from different databases of the company network;
- apply end-to-end user authentication system;
- integrate with external services;
- provide API for external services.
When developing web systems, we usually do not use ready-made out of the box solutions, but implement individual customer needs and requirements based on the existing platform.
- A large amount of data with convenient classification and search mechanisms;
- data security and differentiation of access rights;
- multilevel access to sections and services;
- flexible modular architecture;
- flexible configuration;
- the availability of communication services;
- the ability to correct data by users in different modes;
- logging of all events in the system:
- performance monitoring and optimization;
- continual modification and development.
It should also be borne in mind that the system can be developed gradually, incorporating new features one-by-one, and, accordingly, investment in the development will also be allocated over time following the implementation of some system modules.